Specifics on the class:
Attire is casual.
The class agenda is-
- 8:00am - 8:15am - Sign In/Networking
- 8:15am - Introductions and Opening Comments
- Discussion - Smart Presenting & Closing Overview
- Practice - Developing Your Smart Proposal or Presentation
- Discussion - Compelling Sales Presentations. The ABC’s (Audience, Business Case and your Competency)
- Practice - Sales Presentations. Applying a systemic approach for addressing your audience, presenting a factual business case, discussing alternate strategies, providing a solution overview and explaining how you are uniquely qualified.
- Working Lunch - Overview of the Relative Value Closing Model (RV=BR+RM@FMP)
- Practice - Closing on Relative Value
- Certification - Each Participant presents their 30 Day Plan for applying Smart Presentation and Closing Skills.
Class activity will run for 50 minutes of every hour, on the hour.
The location is High Tech of Rochester, 150 Lucius Gordon Dr., West Henrietta, NY 14586
We will be serving continental breakfast, and lunch with refreshments all day.
We look forward to seeing you at the class.
Joe Morone, CEO