Specifics on the class:
Attire is casual.
The class agenda is-
- 7:45am - 8:15am - Sign In/Networking
- 8:15am - Introductions and Opening Comments
- Account Penetration Overview
- Practice- Each Participant Develops Their Business Case(s) Intended for New Client Stakeholders (Higher and New Business Units) within Your Targeted Account.
- Teach Back- Describe Your Business Case(s) to the Group for Feedback and Refinement
- Overview of the 5 MAP Pursuit Strategies (Conceptual Proposal, Account Review, Top-Down Account Review, Cross Sell and The Referral)
- Lunch - Overview of the Smart Proposal
- Practice- Develop Your 30 Day Pursuit Plan
- Certification- Each Participant or Team Presents their Plan and Accompanying Pursuit Strategy. Each Plan is Evaluated and Refined. Course Certification is Achieved When Plan is Considered Acceptable by the Group.
Class activity will run for 50 minutes of every hour, on the hour.
Location: High Tech of Rochester, Media Room, 150 Lucius Gordon Dr., West Henrietta, NY 14586
We will be serving continental breakfast, and lunch with refreshments all day.
I look forward to seeing you at the class.
Joe Morone, CEO